sábado, 7 de febrero de 2015

Fitbit Flex Sleep Tracker


After speaking about Fitbit Flex Reviews i go to speak about fitbit flex  sleep tracker.

This is one of the functions of the Fitbit Flex I wanted to try, and I must say that although the result is not bad at all, has a lot to improve both accuracy and comfort. Dream control lets us know how many times we've woken up and when sleep was light, which calculated based on your movements.
Well unfortunately much to let sleeping like a baby does and I usually enough to wake often, and yet the Flex I only detect a few of these times as wake and the rest reflects them as I have been restless, meaning that its reliability is at least questionable.

Also there is another problem is that fitbit flex sleep tracker comes, which is that it is not able to detect by itself when we slept, but must indicate this by two separate taps (only way to interact with Flex) both the beginning and end of the dream, which in the dessert has become a "I test two days and the third not remember", and it is usual to fall asleep without remembering to activate the sleep mode which means that in my case it has not helped me a lot this function.


Silent alarms
Another new feature we wanted to try and have left me somewhat cold, although more for me than for Flex. The flex has an interesting feature silent alarm by vibration to wake us in a rather more pleasant than the typical NEC NEC NEC of a traditional alarm clock, and I assure you that certainly in this last can not agree more, once tested and you can not go back to an audible alarm.

The problem of fitbit flex sleep tracker  is that comes when set, can only be done from a mobile, which also is pretty hidden option (I went crazy looking for it, and it turns out not associated with the device, but to our user account). The setting once is quite versatile and can program it to say that day we awaken us which one and another. Also awakening is quite smooth.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario